Bishopscourt Views, a luxury villa in Bishopscourt. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 8 guests with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at Bishopscourt Views.
Situated in the lush Bishopscourt at the foothills of Table Mountain and Kirstenbosch Gardens, the Bishopscourt Views is the ideal location for a classy stay in the stunning Cape. With a panoramic view of the mountain, spectacular gardens and a glistening pool, this unique villa offers luxury accommodation, security and a private setting for its guests. It is no wonder that many embassies and an astute few choose Bishopscourt Views as their preferred locale in Cape Town. The Villa is central to all local beaches, golf courses, the V&A Waterfront and the Constantia vineyards. Offering shelter from the wind and a peaceful refuge from the holiday crowds, Bishopscourt Views is a beautifully furnished home with 4 ultra-luxurious suites. Each suite boasts a luxury en-suite, travertine and marble bathroom, complete with cotton-percale linens and comfortable beds. The Villa’s privacy and security, in stylish sophistication, ensures relaxation and the rejuvenation of mind, body and soul.
Master Bedroom (Upper level)
• The master bedroom contains a King size bed and en-suite with twin showers and bath.
• The bedroom leads onto large patio, offering beautiful views of Table Mountain.
• Under floor heating is provided for guests, as well as Satellite TV and a DVD player.
• A fan is provided for warm weather.
Second Bedroom (Upper level)
• The second bedroom offers a King size bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
• It also provides mountain views.
• Under floor heating
Third Bedroom (Upper level)
• The third bedroom offers a Queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower and bath.
• Garden views are provided from this room.
• Under floor heating
Fourth Bedroom (Entrance level)
• The fourth bedroom also offers guests a Queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
• The room leads out onto the garden, providing mountain, pool and garden views.
• Under floor heating and Satellite TV, as well as a DVD player are provided.
• The 2 level house, approximately 650 meters squared, offers stunning mountain views.
• The Villa is approximately 10 minute’s drive from Constantia Village.
• Telephone, wireless internet and fax facilities are available, as well as the presence of an alarm system, electric fencing and beams.
• The Villa is cleaned Monday to Friday, in addition to a gardener and pool service.
• Child safety issues are present as there are many steps in the Villa, as well as an open pool.
Living and Dining
• The main lounge is accented with a wood fireplace.
• The second TV lounge boasts a Plasma TV, DVD player, satellite service and stereo sound.
• Dining area makes provision for up to 10 guests and comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Mountain Views
• The Study is equipped with a scanner, copier, fax and high speed internet.
• A guest toilet and wood fireplace are also features of the study.
• The exterior area measures approximately 3500 meters squared, with a pool measuring 20m x 6m.
• The outdoor dining area makes provision for up to 12 guests, as well as 4 Loungers and a Gas BBQ.
• Garages are available for 3 cars and secure outdoor parking, for up to 10 cars, is available.
* a minimum of 5 nights is required.
Bishopscourt, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest Bishopscourt villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at Bishopscourt Views in Bishopscourt.