Villa Citrine, a luxury villa in Camps Bay. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 10 guests with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at Villa Citrine.
- Exceptional architect designed 4 en-suite double bed property, 5 bedrooms in total with breathtaking ocean & mountain views.
- Beautiful living spaces & wonderful outdoor areas incl pool & jacuzzi; highest calibre luxury throughout.
- This superbly constructed, beautiful new property in upper Camps Bay achieves something rather unique.
- Its architect design is sophisticated and elegant, yet has comfort at its heart; the fixtures and finishes are without exception state of the art, and yet its ecological standing is robust; and if the accommodation is exceptional, the views are even more so.
- Built on a 845msq plot, the property is thoughtfully configured over two floors.
- There is an easy flow throughout, and natural light and breathtaking views are in abundance.
- From a landscaped courtyard at the front, you pass into a sensational open plan living space, and are greeted by unobstructed panoramic views of the entire bay, including Camps Bay beach, Lion’s Head and the infinity of the ocean.
- Floor to ceiling doors and windows, and a wrap around balcony, allow you to marvel at this view with ease.
- The living area is beautifully appointed, with a luxury fitted kitchen, separate bar and TV lounge inside, and outside a viewing deck with built in braai.
- On this floor is the expansive master suite, which has a dressing room, luxurious bathroom with spa bath and double sink, and private access to the exterior.
- The second, spacious guest bedroom has a full bathroom and large built in wardrobes.
- There is an office with wall to wall shelving and mountain views, and a guest toilet.
- The lower ground floor is essentially self contained, accessed both via the main staircase, but also via an entrance from the street level driveway.
- It has a fitted kitchen and lounge area, its own master bedroom with private living room and a second spacious double bedroom.
- Both bedrooms have full bathrooms, and the beautifully constructed customised storage which characterises the entire property.
- This floor also houses a separate laundry and linen room, a study area and guest toilet.
- There are staff quarters, which could easily become a self contained apartment This is ideal for one’s nanny, chef etc.
- The outdoor entertaining area on this level is exceptional.
- Expansive, top quality balau decking houses a rimflow saltwater pool, six seater jacuzzi and second large built in braai; there is even exterior heating and air conditioning in this space.
- It goes without saying that the views are no less impressive, and the glass balustrade on both floors maximises the impact.
- Whilst the azure brilliance of the ocean is in evidence throughout this lovely house, it also revels in having the Table Mountain Nature Reserve at its back door, and a plethora of well positioned windows guarantees plenty of mountain vistas.
- Nature is celebrated, not only by the location and views but also in the clever use of simple, high quality materials and subtle colour palate that stay true to the surroundings.
- In keeping, the house has excellent green credentials: it uses solar energy, and rain and grey water are captured in two 5000l holding tanks under the lower level balcony.
- The grey water will be used to irrigate the garden.
- Insulated concrete roofing offers maximum thermal efficiency, and double glazing on the upper level complies with Energy Efficient regulations.
- Both measures also create a completely tranquil environment, in harmony with the natural exterior.
- Special and additional features are numerous and of the highest calibre: all appliances are leading European brands; all four bedrooms have televisions and luxury fitted carpets, and the bedrooms and en-suites benefit from underfloor heating.
- The curtains and blackout blinds are electronically controlled, and the house has a sophisticated integrated sound system, and automated lighting which can be controlled remotely or by smart phone.
- The property has a state of the art security system, a large double garage and additional secure parking for four vehicles.
- Positioned as it is, proud above the dazzling ocean, and yet close to the buzz and energy of the Camps Bay strip and local beaches, and not far from the city centre, this property authentically offers it all.
Bakoven, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest Camps Bay villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at Villa Citrine in Camps Bay.