At Cape Town Luxury Escapes, we specialize in providing luxurious vacation rentals for discerning travellers. Our portfolio includes some of the most exclusive villas and apartments in the world, and we are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and unforgettable experiences to our guests. If you are passionate about luxury travel and are looking to join a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for the open position below.
Cape Town Luxury Escapes is inclusive and remote-friendly. Whoever you are, and whatever your background, if you feel you can contribute to our mission, we welcome you to connect with us.
Dream & Excel
Trust & Own
Unite & Win
Help & Care
Learn & Communicate
Fun & Friendly
Join our team
Click on the toggles (+) below to view specific job openings.
Job Opening: Sales Consultant
Title: Sales Consultant
Are you a skilled sales professional with a passion for luxury travel? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a desire to connect with clients and build long-term relationships? If so, Cape Town Luxury Escapes may have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a sales consultant with Cape Town Luxury Escapes, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Your primary responsibility will be to identify and cultivate new business opportunities, as well as to maintain and grow relationships with existing clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong English language skills (spoken and written) and be comfortable working in a variety of roles and assignments. You should be a team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence. In addition, you should have a flexible and open approach to work, and be able to learn quickly and make an immediate impact.
If you are a go-getter with a true salesperson’s heart, great phone and email etiquette, and a good sense of humour, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. A driver’s license, good presentation and neat appearance, strong time management skills, and strong familiarity with technology are all important qualities that we are looking for in our sales consultants.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow and thrive. If you are self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Cape Town Luxury Escapes team today!
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Demonstrating professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and the best properties to clients that suit their specific set of requirements.
- Keep accurate records of sales and customer interactions using CRM software.
- Continuously update industry knowledge and market trends to inform sales strategy.
- Providing value-added service and exceeding client expectations.
- Demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Cape Town Luxury Escapes offers.
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as business development and recruiting.
- Working with a flexible and open approach, being able to learn quickly and make an immediate impact.
- 3 years experience in tourism and hospitality.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets in a luxury travel or related industry.
- Proven ability to handle customer complaints and enquires in a professional manner.
- Strong understanding of luxury travel market trends and industry knowledge.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Strong English language skills, both spoken and written, with additional language skills being a bonus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to keep accurate records using CRM software.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, projects, and roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thinking from first principles.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local Cape Town Luxury Escapes and company overall.
- Strong phone and email etiquette, and a good sense of humour.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
- In your application, be sure to include a joke.
- Confidence in professional aptitude.
- A self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn attitude.
- Proven ability to work well in a team and take initiative.
- Strong familiarity with technology.
- Ability to build and share knowledge in the company knowledge base.
- Proven ability to share their knowledge in a team setting and teaching other team members.
The benefits of the sales consultant position with Cape Town Luxury Escapes could include:
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Company-provided laptops or other necessary tools.
- Free lunch.
- Remote working 2 days a week.
- Highly competitive salary and commission structure.
- Opportunity to increase earning potential based on sales performance.
- Training and development opportunities to help employees learn, grow and thrive.
- Opportunities for growth in the Luxury Safari industry as well as the global villa rental market.
In summary, the position offers professional growth, opportunities to work with a team in a dynamic environment, competitive salary and commission structure, training and development, and the chance to be a part of a successful company in the luxury travel industry. A good performance can lead to financial rewards and the opportunity to learn more about the field.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter and a list of your top 5 books ever read to [email protected].
- Learn more about Cape Town Luxury Escapes at https://luxuryescapes.capetown/
- Follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on company news and job openings.