Claybrook Villa, a luxury villa in Camps Bay. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 8 guests with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at Claybrook Villa.
The magnificent Claybrook homestead consists of 3 buildings on one plot situated directly above Glen Beach in Camps Bay with expansive sea views and a short walk down to the beach. Totalling 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and sleeping 8 people.
The main house boasts original wooden floors and marble surfaces throughout, with elegant and classic, antique and original décor to match. Each room has been lovingly decorated over time and you cannot help but feel welcome and comfortable in this luxurious home overlooking the ocean on one side and the mountain on the other.
The recently added adjoining Pavilion, is a modern, stylish building situated on the large lap pools edge. Crisp, sunlit, open spaces that have been tastefully decorated to the highest standard and cleverly positioned to offer views from every angle, encourage you to stop, feel the sea breeze, smell the ocean and enjoy the unbeatable Cape Town sunsets.
The homestead consists of 3 buildings:
The Grand Pavillion is a magnificent newly built villa with large open living areas, 2 full bathrooms, kitchenette, open plan bedroom upstairs with en-suite bathroom, large patio, long pool and amazing sea views overlooking the surfers on Glen Beach.
The original building now declared a national heritage site. Consisting of a large living area, large kitchen, upstairs 2 bedrooms both with large en-suite bathrooms and patios overlooking the beach.
Granny Flat is behind the house next to the garage and consists of a kitchenette, bedroom with sea views and full bathroom.
- Uncapped fibre wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response
- Night security guard
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday – additional optional
- Digital safes
- Hairdryers and bath soaps
- Fresh white percale linen, towels and beach towels
- Single garage and off street parking for 3 cars
- Full satellite TV
- Pool size 2.5 x 11.5 m
- 2 x Fully fitted kitchens with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and nespresso machine
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Weber gas bbq
- Large open plan living and dining area with 10 seater dining table, large wood burning fireplace, and large comfortable seating, aircon/heater and overhead fans
- TV with full satellite channels
- Guest toilet with shower, heated towel rails
- Kitchenette fully fitted, Nespresso machine, gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and bar fridge
- Pool patio with 4 sun loungers and seating area
Master Bedroom upstairs:
- Large king size bed, glass doors sliding away completely to let the sea be the full view from the bed
- Aircon/heater, overhead fan
- Digital safe
- Private patio with sea views overlooking Glen Beach
- En-suite with large bath, walk in shower, separate toilet & bidet room, double basin, heated towel rails
- Bathroom private balcony with mountain views
Living areas downstairs
- TV room with 2-seater couch, casual chairs, full satellite channels and dvd player, doors opening towards pool and Grand Pavillion
- Living room with large couch and casual chairs
- Dining area with expandable 8-seater table
- Original wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen fully fitted with Nespresso machine, gas stove and double oven, breakfast nook with 6-seater table, dishwasher
- Long patio leading from dining and lounge areas with expansive sea views, casual seating and 4-seater table with chairs
- Stairs leading to garden below
- Guest toilet
- 19 stairs to bedrooms on upper level
- Stairs leading to large garden in front of the Main House
Bedroom 1 Upstairs
- King size bed, can be made up as twins on request, aircon/heater, overhead fan, sea and mountain views, walk in closet
- Digital safe
- En-suite bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower, double basin, heated towel rails, separate toilet, mountain views and private patio off bathroom
- Enclosed patio shared with bedroom 2 with small balcony and stunning sea views from all angles
Bedroom 2 Upstairs
- King size bed, aircon/heater, overhead fan
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Large walk in closet
- Private balcony with sea views overlooking the Grand Pavilion and pool
- Large en-suite with bath and separate walk-in shower, double basins, heated towel rails, toilet and bidet
- Enclosed patio shared with bedroom 2 with small balcony and stunning sea views from all angels.
- Enclosed patio on upper level
- Desk with mountain views
- Couch and 3 chairs with sea and mountain views
- Small balcony off patio overlooking Glen beach
- Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, 2-plate stove, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Bedroom with 2 x single beds, can be made up as king on request, aircon/heater
- Bathroom with shower
Camps Bay, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest Camps Bay villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at Claybrook Villa in Camps Bay.