Cloud Nine Views, a luxury villa in De Waterkant. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 4 guests with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at Cloud Nine Views.
Welcome to our stunning 2 bedroom apartment, a space as fabulous as the area that surrounds it! Set under the mountain and in the heart of the Mother city, 117 on Strand is at the juncture of the quaint De Waterkant Village and the vibrant Bo-Kaap. You’ll be surrounded by our famous cuisine, local markets, vibey nightlife and museums.
Minutes from the bustling Waterfront and blue flag beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, you’ll reach the wine regions of Stellenbosch and Constantia within an hour.
A light and bright block that is meticulously maintained and offers 24/7 front desk security and controlled access to all floors. The apartment is located on the 16th floor, with large windows overlooking both city and mountain. Featuring an open plan living cum dining area leading into a fully equipped kitchen (including washing machine and dishwasher), the apartment boasts ease of living with its modern finishes. There are two fabulous bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) kn the second floor, a smart TV(one in the lounge and the other in the master bedroom), fast WiFi as well as air-conditioning in the lounge. It’s a 5-minute stroll to the Cape Quarter shopping hub. Open 7 days a week, it has excellent boutiques shops and restaurants as well as pharmacies, doctors’ rooms and convenience stores that operate from 8am to 7:30pm daily.
117 on Strand borders one of Cape Town’s most famous sites, the Bo-Kaap (meaning “Above the Cape” in Afrikaans). With its vibrant coloured houses and cobblestone streets, this National Heritage Site is a local treasure. Established in 1760, it is the oldest surviving residential neighbourhood in Cape Town and forms the historical centre of the Cape Malay culture. There are so many things to explore and experience in the Bo-Kaap and we highly recommend you take the time to do so.
Look a bit further up and you will find one of the planet’s most iconic sights. Created 600 million years ago, so just a tad older than the city, Table Mountain is home to the widest variety of flowers and other plant life in the world. Deserving of its status as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, you can swop the city for sheer serenity and be on one of its many mountain trails within minutes.
- No Loadshedding: Rest easy knowing that scheduled power outages (loadshedding) should not disrupt your WiFi connectivity and appliances.
- Uncapped Wifi: Stay connected with high-speed internet, perfect for remote work or staying in touch with loved ones.
- Netflix: Enjoy your favourite shows and movies on the Smart TV.Uncapped WiFi.
- Washing Machine & Dryer Combo: Take advantage of the in-unit washing machine for added convenience during your stay.
- Secure Parking: The apartment has a dedicated garage for parking.
- Check-in from: 15:00
- Check-out before: 10:00
- We do not allow any parties or events at the property. No more than 4 guests are allowed at the property at any time without prior approval
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum (especially after 10PM)
- No smoking of any kind is permitted on the premises.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- Air conditioning
- Free Parking
- Washing machine
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest De Waterkant villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at Cloud Nine Views in De Waterkant.