Helenslee 202, a luxury villa in V&A Waterfront. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 4 guests with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at Helenslee 202.
- Two bedroom apartment – Queen, 2 single’s
- (beds are comfortably converted to king)
- Size 135 square meters
- Sleeps 4
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower/bath
- Second bathroom with bath
- Open plan lounge and dining area kitchen separate
- Balcony overlooking the marine waterways
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
- 4 Communal Pools
- Fully Equipped gym
- Wireless internet access – pre-paid
- 24 Hour access controlled security
- Undercover parking with direct access to building
Elegant and modern two bedroom apartment. Perfect for weekend getaways or A “home away from home” if you truly want to enjoy Cape Town for a longer stay.
This apartment is unique in the fact that both bedrooms (with en-suites) are the same size and both offer the same tranquil views of the marina waterways.
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well known entertainment hotspot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. Cape Town’s new International Convention Centre is just up the road.
The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer.
Abounding with up-market shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breathtaking views of the magnificent inimitable Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base one-self in order to see and do as much as possible in Cape Town. A ten minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and the city is within walking distance.
Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheatre featuring music concerts, drama and dance performances.
The V&A Waterfront is 20 minutes drive from the Cape Town International Airport and 300 meters from the entrance to the N1 highway.
V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest V&A Waterfront villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at Helenslee 202 in V&A Waterfront.