The Homestead, a premium luxury villa in Stellenbosch. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 10 guests with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at The Homestead.
The remarkable Cape Dutch Homestead, dating back 1790, has been sensitively restored and converted and now offers elegant winelands accommodation. Boasting period furniture, striking artworks and luxurious interior décor, this exclusive-use guesthouse can accommodate up to ten guests or more in five luxurious spacious suites.
- The Bridal Room - 36sqm | King Size Bed | En Suite Bath and Shower | View of “Werf”
- The Bosman Room - 30sqm | King Size Bed | En Suite Shower | View of Garden
- The Van as Room - 24sqm | Queen Size Bed | En Suite Bath and Shower | View of Historical Cellar
- The Hazenwinkel Room - 24sqm | Queen Size Bed | En Suite Bath and Shower | View of Glass House
- The Vermaak Room - 24sqm | Queen Size Bed | En Suite Bath and Shower | View of Glass House
All rooms are non-smoking; with air conditioning
One extra bed (for children up to the age of 12) and a baby cot can be added to each of the two bedrooms on the ground floor.
- Full breakfast prepared by a private chef and served at The Homestead. Alternatively, guests’ could opt for breakfast at Babushka Deli.
- Wine tasting experience at Hazendal’s Wine Tasting Lounge.
- Art tours of the Estate and The Homestead, can be arranged by the experienced curators of the Marvol Gallery.
- Uncapped Wi-Fi
- Pantry with delicious snacking boards and pâtisserie prepared by The Homestead chef.
- Dedicated staff at the service of The Homestead guests.
- Mineral water on arrival and replenished at turn-down
- Free entry to Wonderdal Edutainment Centre for kids aged 5-13.
- 24-hour security, and secure parking.
Additional experiences not included:
- Chef’s dinner served in the main dining hall of The Homestead with optional wine pairing •
- Picnics on the Werf lawns
- Exclusive cellar tour and wine pairing experience in the Wine Library
- Lunch at Babushka Deli
- Lunch or dinner at The Beer Garden
- 18-hole par-3 golf course, The Burrow driving range with InRange tracking technology, Golf Academy and Kleine Hazen Putting Park
The Homestead offers families or a group of friends a luxurious and intimate escape in the Cape winelands.
Guests at The Homestead also enjoy dedicated butler service, curated art tours by the Marvol Gallery, complimentary access to the Wonderdal kids’ experience, and a tasting experience in the Wine Lounge. Guests can also explore the estate’s exquisite culinary, cultural and family experiences or tee off at Hazendal’s
World-class golf facilities. The Homestead is located between Cape Town & Stellenbosch, ideal for leisure travelers wanting to explore these vibrant cities.
Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest Stellenbosch villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at The Homestead in Stellenbosch.