Postcard Penthouse, a luxury villa in Cape Town City Centre. This holiday rental in Cape Town accommodates 8 guests with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Contact us today for daily rates and availability to book your luxurious vacation stay at Postcard Penthouse.
This luxurious triple-storey Penthouse has the whole of Table Mountain as a backdrop. And in the foreground is the joyful exuberance of the vibrant Bo-Kaap’s colourful homes.
Filled with original artwork and design, the creativity that is quintessential to Cape Town is on full display in this opulent apartment. On entering you will have to take a moment to catch your breath and adjust to the magnificent views. Once you have fully recovered you can step inside this gorgeous 16th floor Penthouse, with its private internal elevator and artfully curated spaces spread over 3 levels.
Apart from our magnificent mothership we also own two twin studio apartments on the 14th floor, decorated in the same fabulous style. Together these three offer the perfect solution for those traveling in a group of family members or friends. Contact us for the links should you wish to have a look for yourself.
- Fully integrated home automation system with surround sound and air conditioning throughout.
- Entrance coffee nook filled with original art.
- Separate guest facilities.
- Guest bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, and en-suite bathroom.
- The lounge is the gorgeous stuff of dreams! An utterly opulent, glass-encased space with top-end local designer finishes.
- The spacious open-plan kitchen has a huge kitchen island that seats eight and comes fully equipped with high-end appliances and all you can possibly need to cook up a feast. I mean, you are on holiday and this is Cape Town so you really shouldn’t. But it is your holiday, so you decide.
- The separate scullery has a wine fridge, washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher.
- On the second floor you have a lounge that is as colourful as the view so you’ll probably forget to glance at the TV! However, if you do, the modern Android UHD TV has access to all major streaming channels.
- The utterly sumptuous master bedroom has a huge dressing room, a walk-in shower, and a bath floating above the Bo-Kaap. Seriously. You may never want to leave that bath. But if you really must, this room also offers a desk for work-from-holiday convenience.
- The two guest bedrooms both offer double beds, air-conditioning, and en-suite bathrooms. And happy dreams guaranteed.
Third Floor Deck:
- Don’t spill even a drop of your drink and take the elevator up to its final destination on Cloud 9. Here you’ll find the sundowner spot that will ensure Cape Town holds a place in your heart for evermore.
We cannot wait to welcome you to our little piece of paradise! So what are you waiting for...
- Situated in the heart of the city and in the shadows of Table Mountain, 1610 is set at the juncture of the quaint De Waterkant Village and the vibrant Bo-Kaap.
- Created 600 million years ago, Table Mountain is home to the widest variety of flowers and other plant life in the world, deserving its status as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
- Established in 1760, so just a tad younger, the Bo-Kaap (‘Above the Cape’ in Afrikaans) is a National Heritage Site and local treasure. It is the oldest surviving residential neighbourhood in Cape Town and forms the historical centre of the Cape Malay culture.
- Our Penthouse is surrounded by Cape Town’s world-renowned cuisine, local markets, and an incredible array of galleries and next-level shopping.
- It’s a 5-minute stroll to the Cape Quarter shopping hub which is open 7 days a week with convenience stores that operate from 8 am to 7:30 pm daily.
- We are within walking distance of the bustling V&A Waterfront.
- Drive over the neck and you will find the legendary blue-flag beaches of Clifton and Camp’s Bay within 10 minutes.
- And in less than an hour you can visit the Winelands of Stellenbosch or Constantia.
- Guests will be given their own set of keys and have the apartment to themselves.
- 117 on Strand has a 24/7 security-controlled reception desk with private access to the elevators only after first registering in the reception lobby.
- The apartments are fully protected against load shedding and has unlimited high-speed WiFi.
- You will have the use of two private indoor parking bays with direct access to the elevators, again all monitored by private security.
- We can arrange cleaning or laundry services upon request and at an additional cost.
- Linen & towels as well as an initial supply of tea, coffee, sugar, and basic shower amenities are provided.
- Check-in from: 15:00
- Check-out before: 10:00
- We do not allow any parties or events at the property. No more than 8 guests are allowed at the property at any time without prior approval
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum (especially after 10PM)
- No smoking of any kind is permitted on the premises.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- Air conditioning
- Free Parking
- Washing machine
Cape Town City Centre
We pride ourselves in the most attentive service in the Cape Town villa rental industry. Book with Cape Town Luxury Escapes for the lowest Cape Town City Centre villa rental rates available online. We are ready to make your luxury travels to Cape Town a reality at Postcard Penthouse in Cape Town City Centre.